Grievance Redressal System is a vital part of any administration. It is the responsibility of the College Administration to provide a secure and contented environment to all its Staff and Students. The Grievance Redressal Committee has been formed in the College as per the UGC guidelines to redress the grievances of both the staff and the students. The Women cell/ Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) of Late Pushpadevi Patil Arts & Science collage, Risod was formally constituted with Eight members it consists of (Faculty member, Non-teaching and Student representative) to probe into the student grievances. It redresses the grievances at departmental level and grievances of common interest will be forwarded to the ICC. The Cell maintains a conducive and unprejudiced educational environment. Complaints of students and parents are redressed as soon as they are received. All complaints are scrutinized by the Women Cell/ICC Cell and the resolutions are recorded.
The Grievance Redressal Cell has been developed to settle the grievances of the students and other stakeholders within a reasonable time period for further strengthening the bond of the students with the institution by providing them with all kind of facilities to a satisfaction level for maintaining a convenient ambience of academic teaching and learning.
Grievance Handling Mechanism
- The Women Cell/ICC shall follow the principles of natural justice while considering the grievances
- Student aggrieved can send their grievance through suggestion boxes which is situated near main building or through Personal Contact to the Women Cell/ICC Cell.
- All complaints are collected, analysed, scrutinized and handled by the College Women Cell/ICC
- After scrutinize the complaints, General in nature (Teacher, Facilities and Examination) complaints are addressed by College Women Cell/ICC Cell and other complaints are send to respective cells as per its nature to ‘Anti Ragging Cell’ (physical and psychological harm) and ‘Cell to Prevent Sexual Harassment of Women’ (discrimination, harassment, retaliation or sexual assault at all levels)
- The ICC shall resolve the grievance within period of fifteen days of receiving the complaint
- The Women Cell/ICC Cell shall provide a copy of the order to the aggrieved person(s).
- After receiving the complaint, the concerned parties are called and give equal opportunities to put their point of views. This process makes it more transparent and unbiased.
- If required Women Cell/ICC Cell will forward grievances to management on the basis of severity of the issue.
- Depending on the seriousness of the problem, the issues are settled by the Cell or by the principal in consultation with other members of the management, parents and faculty. The collective efforts of the management, department heads, class teachers, various staff coordinators of clubs and associations and the ICC resolve the complaints promptly and efficiently. The effective complaint management mechanism improves better stakeholder relationship and contentment. Due to existence of Women Cell/ICC the students, teachers and non-teaching staff get a functional platform to share their issues and grievances. The judicious resolution and vigorous engagement of Women Cell/ICC has resulted in creation of faith and belief in the system. This has resulted in the development of vibrant, friendly and conducive environment in the institution.
Grievance Redressal Cell / Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) Composition.
|Sr No.||Name of Member||Designation|
|3||Miss. C.S.Kharbal||Female Non-teaching Employee|
|4||Mr.P.J.More||Male Non-teaching Employee|
|6||Adv. Mrs.N.B.Bharad||Female Lawyer|
|7||Ku.S.D.Pariskar||Female Student Representative|
|8||Mr.A.D.Deshmukh||Male Student Representative|