Career Counseling Cell of Late Pushpadevi Patil Arts & Science College plays a crucial role in guiding the students to various openings suitable to their competency, economic resources and personal choices. Since the student intake is from different social, economic and academic backgrounds, the students require well-planned and organized career counseling at the institutional level for their career progression.Aim
Providing the career oriented knowledge to the studentsObjectives
- To provide the application based career making knowledge to the students.
- Providing information about current job awareness.
- To support the students in the development of soft skills and communication ability to challenge the rigors of competitive tests and on-job-training in add-on or vocational courses.
The Placement Cell is a student initiative. The main aim of the cell is to provide placements & internships to students. The placement cell consists of students from all the courses as well as teachers. Convener and members of the placement cell work for the benefit of the students for the future job opportunities.Vision:
To groom students with Competencies and Employability Skills to become part of top notch organizations.Functions of Placement Cell
- Preparing eligible pool for students of different disciplines.
- Gathering information about job-fairs and employment opportunities.
- Notifying the students about Pre-Placement Activities, Job Opportunities and Campus.
- Selections through Notice Boards, College Website and College What’s app group.
- Organizing Campus Recruitment Training Programme.
- Conducting Career Guidance Sessions.
- Collecting Feedback from the Recruiters and Students.
- To do post placement analysis and take remedial measures for non-selected students.